World Wide Technology, LLC has an opportunity available for a a Consulting Systems Architect (Cyber Security) to support our Federal Sales team in St. Louis, MO. This role involves leading business relevant engagements with Federal/SLED verticals to assist with business transformation efforts related to Cyber Security technologies.
The CSA is a technical sales professional who provides subject matter expertise, design and implementation guidance to multiple customers and internal teams in a pooled manner. The CSA has overlay technical accountability for specific opportunities, leveraging knowledge across a practice or group of practices. The CSA takes an architectural perspective to demonstrate how products and solutions can solve the customer's business problems. Collaborates with the Account Managers and Consulting Systems Engineers and recommends, develops, and proposes appropriate customer solutions. The CSA develops and sustains relationships with partner business units, assists on opportunities and develops solutions aligned to their understanding of the customer's business goals and requirements.
Competencies & Behaviors
CREATING BUSINESS RELEVANCE
- Study key customers and industries in your area to gain advanced understanding of key technical drivers and market issues
- Assist in developing the business cases for architectural solutions
- Effectively define and translate customers' business problem into a technical context and vice versa
SOLUTIONS and ARCHITECTURAL SELLING
- Develop an advanced to expert understanding of the various architectures and service offerings WWT offers and how they're interconnected. Lead the development process of business cases for architectural solutions
- Display a high-level of competency of ATC Lab Services, to include, capability doing demonstrations, workshops & training
- Ensure the features, benefits, and architectural impact of a technology solution are understood and valued by the customer
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMWORK
- Help the SEMs ensure technical enablement for CSEs based on company strategy and goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with key accounts and partners (OEMs)
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal resources: Advanced Technology Center team, Proposal, Inside Sales Reps, Business Development (BD), Asynchrony, Sales, Professional Services (PS), and SE technical specialists
- Collaborates with Engineering Managers and Regional Sales Managers to prioritize and develop large opportunities
- Act as a technical advisor, as needed, to key accounts and account team in area of technology expertise (cybersecurity)
- Provide technical workshops and demonstrations to customers in support of account team opportunities
- Support & develop technical proof of concepts for customers
- Develop and present solutions for key accounts
- Understand the technical elements of an opportunity and the different approaches for proposal development, including: products, software, bill of materials (BOMs), services level of effort (LOEs) and architectural solutions
- Coordinate solution development leveraging best practices and researching customized cybersecurity solutions
- Takes a leadership role in developing technical responses for large bids and strategic opportunities (RFPs, RFIs, White Papers)
- Expertise with infrastructure and data center networking security solutions and products
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with Federal security regulations, standards and process that includes FISMA, FIPS, NIST and FedRAMP
- 7+ years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on cybersecurity solution architectures.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.) or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Relevant certifications in Security and Cyber Security OEMs such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Splunk and Tanium, etc. are a plus and highly desired
- Candidates will also be knowledgeable of networking protocols, IP networking and security related technologies
- United States citizen required; security clearance desired
- Self-driven, business minded, goal orientated, willing to travel up to 50% or as required