This position will be responsible for driving sales growth in North America for the Connected Services business suite of offerings within their assigned geographic region. This role will require extensive collaboration with the North America sales districts and key strategic partners in order to build upon existing customers and develop new customers. Global collaboration and project coordination will be needed as required.
- Responsible for the business development of the Rockwell Automation offerings that are focused on networking, security and virtualization hardware and services.
- It is essential to have an understanding of product line business centered on Networking, Security and Virtualization to differentiate, develop, lead and close opportunities across all vertical sectors.
- Communication & collaboration with the Rockwell Automation Product Business Units and Global Sales teams and key strategic partners is essential to disseminate the Consulting strategy and align company product road maps along with sales and marketing strategies & tactics.
- Leadership to drive accelerated growth results including the development of collateral and participation to assist the sales force following the Disciplined Sales Process in identifying and meeting requirements.
- Develop territory sales, distributor and customer competency through Conducting regular learning sessions, participate in/coordinate Rockwell lead and co-marketed network seminars and trade shows.
- Collect, analyze and communicate market data including competitive information, trends, key wins/losses and service development needs to the BU product management teams.
Work with Technical service Engineers to develop the Scope of Supply and Bill Of Materials for proposals.
- Achieve assigned targets in terms of business revenue and management objectives.
- Travel could be as high as 75% within assigned territory
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5years of solid salesexperience in consultative sales, with the ability to develop technical value propositions.
- 5years of Automation, engineering services or manufacturing industry experiencerequired.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical discipline
- Ability to demonstrate vendor/partner experience (e.g Cisco, HP, Panduit, VMware, Juniper, Bluecoat, CheckPoint, Symantec) including influencing and developing strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience of working in complex environments; and managing conflicting demands and expectations.
- Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies
- A successful track record of achieving sales revenue targets (products & services).
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and translate client requirements to business requirements.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Work independently with minimal guidance as well as in teams
- Work in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- An MBA or advanced degree in business management as well as Networks and Security certifications (CCENT, CCNA, etc) are desirable.
- Experience implementing or selling Rockwell Automation products and solutions.
- Strategic thinking with get-up-and-go attitude (self-motivated).