Consulting Senior Associate - TMC BA Intacct
RSM is the 5th largest U.S. provider of accounting, assurance, tax and business consulting services with 7,000 professionals in nearly 90 offices nationwide.
Our employees enjoy the opportunity to work directly with client’s key
decision makers and company owners of high profile and emerging businesses.
This hands-on experience helps them gain a better understanding of the challenges facing our clients and allows them to see firsthand the positive impact their work can have on the client’s business.
As an Sage Intacct Senior Consultant at RSM, you will work with various sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to business owners. Working on numerous team engagements per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment – not just one small part -- and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done.
· Provide proficient knowledge and capabilities in the Sage Intacct application, including the functional configuration, business processes, and technical architecture
· Identify client business pains, needs, and requirements, and document in the form of project specifications and deliverables
· Manage client engagements and relationships
· Perform fit/gap analysis and process design for Sage Intacct in the areas of GL, AR, AP, Order Management, Purchasing, Cash Management, Reporting and Dashboards, Digital Board Book, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Multi-entity Management and Global Consolidations, Project Accounting, Time and Expense Management, Revenue Management, and Subscription Billing
· Perform solution design, system testing, unit testing, guide user acceptance testing (UAT), support user adoption, training, and go live activities
· Provide day-to-day technical application support for client companies
· Manage your time between immediate client support needs and ongoing projects
· Work with RSM and clients to provide project management, change management, scope management, project status reporting, and communicate issues and risks
· Perform dashboard and report design
· Work closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
· Perform and manage solution integration
From the very beginning, Senior Consultants are immersed in our culture. Senior Consultants begin their career with RSM by being assigned mentors who will assist them through their early days and throughout their careers at RSM. New staff members attend a national, New Hire Training program with peers from around the country. Senior Consultants attend various Continuing Professional Education classes throughout the year to keep abreast of the latest accounting trends. Also, Staff will have the opportunity to work as a team member on diverse client engagements to include manufacturing, real estate, construction, financial institution, not-for-profit, healthcare, and private equity group clients.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, IT or Computer Science
· Have 7+ years of relevant consulting experience
· Have 3+ years of Sage Intacct experience in either an IAP or VAR practice
· Have experience leading Sage Intacct implementations
· Experience with Sage Intacct core Financial Management and at least one of these Sage Intacct modules – Order Entry, Purchasing, Projects, Contracts, Revenue Management, IGC, Multi-Currency or any 3rd Party Marketplace products
· Sage Intacct certifications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in presenting and communicating to client management throughout the sales and implementation delivery cycle
· Strong computer skills, including MS Office
· Ability to work as an effective member of a team
· Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
· Client focused
· Ability to multitask
· Willingness to travel
· Desire to grow