RSM’s Healthcare Advisory Services Consulting practice is searching for a Clinical Operations Consulting Manager to join our team. We are an integrated health care consulting team that provides regulatory, strategy, and operations focused services to healthcare organizations throughout the country.
- Lead teams of individuals on clinical performance improvement projects.
- Sell and deliver large transformational engagements to both academic and community health systems focused on improving cost and quality metrics.
- Leverage EMR data to detect variation and variability in delivery of care and to develop real time dashboards.
- Develop and implement clinical service delivery methodologies
- Coach leadership on managing change.
- Sponsor industry alliances
- Manage and execute project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery
- Manage and direct support staff on projects to prioritize work tasks, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met, and ensure work products meet quality standards
- Assist Directors in scoping and planning multiple projects
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field
- 5+ years of Healthcare consulting experience for Hospitals and large Physician groups
- Proven experience in managing client service teams and client relationships
- RN Certification is a plus
- Experience in using QlikView software (or similar platform) is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel nationwide 75%.