Our Client is working to redefine sales and marketing operations with a new program designed to achieving greater efficiencies and alignment.
We are currently seeking a strong project management candidate with a marketing background.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for a variety of Sales and Marketing programs which includes deploying marketing automation across matrixed teams including Headquarters, Divisions and Regions. Work to define our current processes that supports Sales, Marketing, and Systems Engineering to define the future state marketing operations execution that will be enabled through technology. The candidate would create great experiences by bringing energy, intelligence, and effective problem-solving capabilities.
Key focus areas:
* Manage key program/project coordination with internal and external project teams.
* Maintain weekly internal project tracker.
* Coordinate weekly status calls (internal and external).
* Maintain and determine best internal collaboration tool * (Workfront, Box, and/or Sharepoint).
* Support regular communications/update with multiple teams including Senior Level Executives.
* Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers.
What experience should you have*
* Strong examples of managing, or assisting in the management of, driving enterprise change management for large corporate clients.
* Applying effective project management skills to ensure project success.
* Organizing and facilitating meetings and workshops with internal teams.
* Owning and taking responsibility for the production and delivery of high quality client deliverables.
* Specialization in Marketing/IT related organizational change.
* Proven Change Management Experience - multiple projects for external clients.
* Change Management methodology and certifications * training in Prosci/ADKAR Methodology is highly preferred.
* Outstanding communication skills.
* Ability to create and deliver training is preferred.
* Bachelor* s Degree from accredited 4-year Institution.
* Master* s degree or post graduate coursework preferred.
* Experience working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex, global organizations, including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives.
* Desire to work in and with telecom products for Business Services.