- Lead global consulting and analysis team responsible for selling and overall management of consulting project work, including dealer network development.
- Drive growth through ability to transition project-based work into more sustainable models, working closely with product teams.
- Provide functional leadership and drive organizational accountability by reviewing plans, monitoring and managing opportunities with the sales organization, defining and delivering projects, tracking progress, ensuring accurate scoping and contracting, and developing annual and quarterly targets. Adjust team direction, focus and initiatives as needed to deliver on commitments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior executives of clients and prospects by expertly present IHSM advisory/consulting offerings to clients, prospects, and industry participants.
- Develop and enhance IHSM consulting body of knowledge by maintaining current and thorough knowledge of the technical, market, and commercial aspects of the Automotive industry.
- Recruit, mentor and motivate a world-class consulting team capable of growing with the business.
- Collaborate closely with peers and colleagues to share best-practices and to ensure that the “voice of the customer” is reflected in sales, marketing, product, operational and financial decision making processes.
- Positively manage change, both internally and externally, to ensure new programs, products, and approaches are embraced by the team.
- Identify, coordinate, and deploy resources, facilitate ongoing communication through regular team meetings, and serve as primary point of contact on troubleshooting or issues requiring immediate attention. Ensure appropriate resources and focus to meet objectives by monitoring progress against plans on a regular basis.
- Work with business leaders to use customer feedback and analytical insights in the formation of new products/solutions.
- Contribute to the financial performance of the business through the execution and delivery of projects described above.
- Maintain and provide input to the IHSM research teams responsible for market outlooks.
- Develop opportunities for single-client engagements through relationship development and marketing activities. Cross-sell other IHSM products. Develop, negotiate and execute proposals for consulting engagements.