We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Consulting Enterprise Architect
to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of various technologies, such as API design, business process orchestration, CRM integration, ERP integration, event driven architectures, enterprise search, serverless computing & tiered storage solutions. This candidate has a proven track record of successfully crafting and leading large-scale digital transformation initiatives for clients across diverse industries. This role requires a unique blend of technical expertise, business acumen, exceptional client engagement skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with both client IT teams and business stakeholders. Candidates located in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area preferred, but not required.RESPONSIBILITIES
Specifics of this position may include:
- Lead and drive the design and implementation of comprehensive, large-scale digital transformation strategies for clients, aligning technology solutions with their complex business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including client IT teams and business units, to identify pain points, opportunities, and define the roadmap for achieving significant digital excellence.
- Provide thought leadership in the application of emerging technologies to drive innovation and process optimization within various domains.
- Develop and communicate intricate architectural blueprints that outline the integration of various technology platforms to create cohesive and scalable solutions.
- Ensure architectural decisions align with industry best practices, security standards, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated deep expertise in at least 3 technology domains such as API design, business process orchestration, CRM integration, ERP integration, event driven architectures, enterprise search, serverless computing & tiered storage solutions. You will demonstrate this expertise through multiple expert-level certifications from AWS or Azure, blog posts, industry speaking engagements or vlogs.
- Collaborate closely with both client IT teams and business units to understand complex existing systems, integrations, and constraints, and to devise solutions that seamlessly fit into the client's technology and business landscape.
- Establish strong relationships with client executives, business stakeholders, and technical teams to understand their needs, challenges, and opportunities on a larger scale.
- Collaborate effectively with client IT teams and business units, understanding their extensive technical and business requirements, and aligning solutions to meet their ambitious goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing highly detailed technical specifications and solution architectures that address intricate and far-reaching business requirements.
- Oversee project managers to ensure the successful execution of substantial projects, on-time delivery, and adherence to ambitious budgets.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including C-suite executives.
- Create extensive documentation including intricate architecture diagrams, solution blueprints, and project plans.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ability to coach and mentor both formally and informally.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise architecture, with a focus on successfully leading large-scale digital transformations and 12+ total years of experience in IT.
- Proven expertise in AWS cloud services, Coveo, SAP, Salesforce, and Azure technologies.
- Experience working with global and/or manufacturing clients and teams.
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and guiding cross-functional teams through intricate and extensive projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with client IT teams and business units in dynamic environments and adapt to changing priorities on a grand scale.
- Relevant certifications in enterprise architecture and cloud technologies are a plus.
- Must be open to travel.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work. WHO WE ARE
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.WHAT WE BELIEVE
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders... and we're not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.Disclaimer:
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We're a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we're transforming the world's largest enterprises and biggest brands. You'll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, experience work-life balance, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.