When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Serves as a geographically based Value Analysis Specialist RN in the areas of non-salary expense reduction with a focus on implementation, standardization, variation reduction, and appropriate utilization.
- Facilitates and drives cost reduction opportunities in collaboration with local and system-based value management activities.
- Assists the Director of Value Analysis & Clinical Engagement, local value analysis/product selection teams, and the system-based Strategic Sourcing Value Management Teams in identifying savings initiatives.
- Provides leadership and facilitation in gaining and maintaining stakeholder engagement throughout product/service selection, change communication, implementation, and standardization.
- Develops presentations and progress reports on Value Analysis projects and programs as assigned.
- Assists acute and non-acute facilities in understanding methods and processes required to achieve measurable results.
- Provides clinical expertise and assistance in researching and documenting clinical impacts of implementing Sutter Supply Chain contracts and projects to optimize expense reduction, maximize patient and workplace safety, and enhance the patient care experience.
- Facilitates local value analysis/product selection meetings/teams.
- 50% Travel
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing highly preferred (BSN) degree with a Supply Chain background or Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, healthcare administration or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 years healthcare experience
- 7 years progressive management experience
- 3-5 years consulting experience preferred
- Experience and skills typically acquired in the following areas: budgeting, healthcare industry supplies, supply chain management, standardization, utilization, product implementation, contract management and value management
- Must have relevant Supply Chain experience
- Experience in a multi-site environment
- Demonstrated success in major project coordination and implementation of successful cost containment initiatives is required
- Proficiency in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio is required.
- Must be able to synthesize data and create meaningful presentation.
- Must be able to quickly grasp data provided in opportunity analyses and effectively secure feedback to the supplying source as to its quality
- Knowledge of healthcare products and equipment, inventory sources, and alternative sources of supply, purchasing, and distribution systems, contract administration, and new or emerging trends in the industry are required.
- Successful experience in the coordination of processes for numerous sites is high desirable
- Excellent team leadership and organization skills are required
- Proven ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage complex situations with a high degree of variation. Must be highly adaptable.
- Must be able to successfully facilitate team meetings that may involve competing objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.