Consulting Director - Insurance or Healthcare
15+ years experience • Consulting
++++(prior consulting services and willingness to travel is required)+++++
The candidate should have 15+ years operating comfortably with the executive management of insurance companies and accepted as an advisor at these levels. Acknowledged to be an expert in one or more areas such as P&C, Life & Annuity and Health Care. Accustomed to presenting to both small and large groups and at major conference events. The candidate should be able to translate complex ideas, concepts, and business trends into potential solutions that bring business value to our clients. Brings a strong track record of delivering solutions that transform the fundamentals of a business. 10+ years of experience providing consultative solutions selling to insurance organizations. Will work in partnershipwith the existing account/relationship management team to drive opportunities, solutions, and business at one or more key insurance clients.
- Ability to act as a senior “trusted advisor” role to customers, account teams and client executives.
- Develop and continuously maintain a $5M+ consulting pipeline of sales
- Develop and continuously maintain a $10M+ large deal pipeline of opportunities for Consulting, ADM and other large CLIENT services.
- Lead the development, maintenance and implementation of CLIENT’ consulting salesstrategy.
-Hands-on client management experience overseeing delivery engagements and handling the issues and follow-on opportunities resulting from this type of role.
-Development of innovative intellectual capital, as related to the insurance sector, for senior client presentations and external publication.
- Demonstrated track record of annually generating multi-million dollars of consultative solution sales at insurance clients
- Experiencewithtarget account business development planning and execution (strategic planning, demand generation, opportunity identifications, opportunity pursuit, sales closure) within the insurance sector.
- Provide leadership to identify and convert opportunities for CLIENT services into delivered revenue streams across consulting and other CLIENT Practice units.
- Hands-on experience performing demand creation and demand generation activities including, but not limited to, attending social client gatherings, creating ‘pitch’ presentations, delivering pitches, and defining ROI.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior executives of various insurance firms. Must be able and willing to leverage these relationships in order to generate sales opportunities for CLIENT.
- A functional domain expertise in one or more insurance subject matter areas such as Underwriting, administration, claims, regulatory, risk based pricing, billing, multi-channeldistribution, and a general knowledge of processes and systems across all core insurance related business functions
- Understanding of, and ability to demonstrate, implementation of IT and non-IT best practices as it relates to the insurance domain.
Generic Managerial Skills
- Demonstrated ability to expand client relationships up-line to “CX” level.
- Aggressive analytic and problem solving excellence
- Superior written and oral communications skills.
- Dynamic time management under pressure and constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to overachieve against personal and team performance metrics in a highly matrixed multi-culture global operating model.
MS/MBADegree is noteworthy, but optional