$200K — $250K *
The Correlation between World-Class Consulting Firms and Directors…
Thriving consulting firms share a number of traits— a team of first-rate Directors heads the list. At Huron, Directors represent the pinnacle of professionalism and expertise. They effectively collaborate with Huron and client senior leaders to design and implement goal-achieving solutions while delivering remarkable results (ones that meet but usually exceed specified engagement objectives). Throughout the process, they construct enduring relationships that benefit the firm in profound ways including selling additional project work into clients.
Huron Directors contribute more than 10+ years of experience and dedication to consulting—and they consistently convert expertise and intuition into the growth of our clients and Huron alike. Their talents and leadership instill passion and followership in clients, juniors, and management. So if you’re defined by ongoing progress—if you can lead teams, create solutions, and masterfully communicate on every level…If you’re a consummate professional, a prospective champion of Huron's core values, and an inspiration of confidence and trust… then you can and will—leave your mark on the future of consulting.
Rewarding and boundless… a Director role at Huron will ignite your consulting future.
Let’s get to work – together
- U.S. work authorization is required
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years of total relevant experience leading teams in the delivery and implementation of large complex performance improvement engagements
- Minimum of 4 years of recent experience in a process re-engineering consulting firm environment with subject matter expertise with Physician Practice groups focusing on physician compensation
- Current formal complex project management experience using a defined methodology
- Willingness to travel weekly (Monday-Thursday)
- Living location can be anywhere within the contiguous 48 states and near a major airport
Valid through: 12/14/2020
$100K — $150K
4 days ago