- Lead, supervise and develop team members providing health care services to clients.
- Actively pursue new clients for the health care team.
- Advise clients on strategic pricing, rate rationalization and market analysis.
- Analyze work plans and review preparation of “client ready” deliverables.
- Work alongside other BKD team members to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients of the firm.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Overall project management, including planning, supervising, and executing consulting projects in the area of strategy, compliance, and/or profitability
- Leading engagement relationships with appropriate levels of client interaction
- Anticipating and providing advance warning of problems on assigned projects
- Participating in targeted business development efforts
- Contributing to technical writing and related thought leadership marketing efforts
- Performing industry and technical research for the development of new client solutions
- Utilizing technology and best practices to improve internal processes for projects
- Traveling for projects, education, and business development efforts (variable, expected 20-50%)
- Working understanding of health care business and regulatory landscape for transactions (expertise in compensation and/or internal audits a plus)
- Managing multiple projects, including monitoring project time budgets and consistently meeting agreed upon deadlines
- The ability to develop and manage team members
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency at MS word, excel, and power point
Years Of Experience: 9+ Years
Level of Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.