When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
This role will provide subject matter expertise and drives results through efficient and successful delivery of consulting engagements for member and clients. This position will work within Clinical Analytics and focus on Clinical Value Analysis and Physician Preference Practice Standardization.
- Own member relationships and coordinate delivery related to the use of Vizient Clinical Analytics tools and related Advisory Solutions services to achieve member goals.
- Serve as Vizient team and member’s primary point of contact for analytic requests, including creating analytic data sets and coordinating ad hoc analyses to address member inquiries & resolve anomalies.
- Navigate within the company to ensure that all appropriate parties such as Client Executives, Engagement Leads, and Sales are current on member progress and issues related to Clinical Analytics and related initiatives.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Clinical Analytics (CA) tools to identify member improvement opportunities and provide coordinated opportunity analyses.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the member’s business operations and strategies, ensuring that opportunities are relevant to the member’s business.
- Identifies trends and performance levels for metrics based on established benchmarks or create benchmarks using standard or customized approaches.
- Coordinate education and on-going training to members to promote effective use of tools and demonstrate ongoing value.
- Functions as the advocate for the member inside of Vizient, ensuring that all CA related internal activities on behalf of the customers are clearly in line with the customer’s goals and preferred model for interacting with Vizient
- Accountable for gathering and reporting the customer’s successes including goal attainment, product/service ROI, qualitative results, survey scores, customer testimonials and references
- Visits members at agreed upon frequency (at least twice per year) to conduct a basic ‘pulse check’ on the customers to assess their current level of satisfaction, to observe the actual product users, and to uncover any potential opportunities for either improving current tool/service deployment or cross-selling opportunities
- Collaborate with Vizient product management team and members to identify, test and implement enhancement and development opportunities, expanding overall value to member offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, healthcare administration or a related field. Master’s degree desired.
- Minimum seven years of relevant experience working in a team environment in a health care-related field required, including previous leadership or supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical, database & spreadsheet skills. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Previous experience in healthcare decision support, finance, or consulting preferred
- Must be competent with written and verbal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employee within the organization, including senior management.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD codes, CPT codes, and DRG codes preferred.
- Must be able to meet and establish positive working relationships with all levels of a member’s organization, from employees of the Purchasing, finance/DSS department to C-level leaders, including the CMO.
- Must be able to articulate the value of Vizient’ products and services in multiple forms, from written and verbal communication to formal presentations.
- Thoroughly understands how to accomplish tasks in a timely and responsive manner works with a sense of urgency and possesses a commitment to grow the overall business through personal motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Ability to travel nationwide between 30-50%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.