About the position
The focus of this position is to work closely with the various Fixed Income business groups (front office, middle office and operations) to implement strategic business solutions. Gaining an in-depth understanding of the organizations business strategies, processes, services and roadmap will be key to this role. The firm's Fixed Income has kicked off a Client Modernization initiative where this position will play a key role in this multi-year effort. Experience in supporting Client Service, Marketing and Sales technology solutions around data and processes is a plus..
• Leading various initiatives across the organization.
• Solid grasp of Project Management and Business Analysis concepts and SDLC methodologies to apply to initiatives
• Strong relationship management, communication, teamwork and influence skills
• Initiate and manage business process reviews and workflow changes, working with business users, vendors and IT when applicable.
• Analyze data to help support business requirement gathering and data quality
• Support day-to-day business issues
• Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills
• 10+ years experience as a Project Manager/Senior Business System Analyst
• Asset Management industry experience (preferable fixed income asset management)
• Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or related discipline (Graduate degree or CFA a plus)
• Strong data analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies
• Candidate must be able to collaborate with others, communicate clearly and have a strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks both within and outside the organization
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Experience working in data management (i.e. Big Data environment) is a strong plus
• Proficiency in reporting / dashboard tools i.e. Tableau, Power BI a plus
• Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, VISIO)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across various levels of the organization.
This firm is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, The firm is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. The firm's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.