$80K — $100K *
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
(This is a nationwide position, you can live anywhere within 48 US states, no relocation required, and travel up to 75%)
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible to:
• Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s Salesforce.com organization.
• Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client specific business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
• Work as a member of a project team developing Apex and Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
• Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems as may be required by clients.
• Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in application development and integration using Salesforce.com’s SOAP, REST and Bulk API preferred.
• Experience of customizing Salesforce application using Triggers, APEX Classes, and Visualforce
• Experience of Salesforce configuration including Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval process, assignment rules, security, and access control
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems using SOAP and REST API
• Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
• Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
• Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail)
• Willingness to travel upto 80% of the time.
• Basic Salesforce Developer and Admin Certifications preferred (PD1, ADMIN201, DEV401, App Builder) and Marketing Cloud certifications
1 year + experience with Marketing Cloud
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$200K — $250K
3 days ago
$100K + $50K bonus