- Lead and participate with other teams on project/product releases.
- Actively lead, direct, and participate in complex design and development assignments
- Thoroughly understand assigned applications and system architecture
- Conduct research for understanding of new industry technologies as needed.
- Lead and manage multiple project tasks at a time.
- Consistently deliver according to commitments and project plan dates.
- Coordinate team work activities and lead/mentor team members to produce defined deliverables.
- Define and communicate the work assignments and completion criteria to team members, clarify work expectations, monitor activities and report on status
- Delegate tasks for effective delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with business analysts on project requirements.
- Write technical specifications and provide detailed documentation of work.
- Accurately estimate assigned project tasks
- Develop software to HCA standards.
Direct quality measures for department deliverables
- Conduct peer reviews of development work completed by team members
- Consistently deliver according to commitments and project plan dates
- Perform unit and functional testing of own code thoroughly.
- Build strong relationships within the department and company, including business owners.
- Oversee and participate in the day-to-day support and maintenance activities.
- Understand assigned applications and system architecture
- Lead troubleshooting activities
- Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies both old and new.
- Develop software with a focus on delivering reusable code.
- Mentor other engineers on the applications and system architecture.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Work as part of a team and work independently.
- Direct the performance of simple, moderate and complex programming assignments within the department
- Provide after hours/on-call support as needed
Job Code: 10207-22072