Consulting Analytics Account Manager
$121K - $132K ($110K - $120K base + $10K)
Posted on 02/19/18 by Chuck Srinivas
San Francisco, CA
5 - 7 years experience
$121K - $132K
($110K - $120K base + $10K)
Posted on 02/19/18 Chuck Srinivas
Account Manager - Analytics
West Coast (Seattle, San Jose)
Skills: Hunting, Farming, Nurturing and maintaining an account
- This person?s role will be to support and spearhead engagement with key accounts and work closelywith the sales & offshore teams to come up with high impact, actionable insights to improve client businesses.
- Understand the business and clientele of company.
- Operate as the single point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned client account(s)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to develop ideal solutions as per the business need of the client
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaboratewithsales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Support timely client reviews, escalations, and drive retention and growth of the business
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Meet and exceed Revenue Targets
- Work on RFPs (request for proposal), build proposals and implement business solutions for clients
- Be actively involved in researching and gathering market intelligence, strategic analysis and proposition development to increase business opportunities for company.
- Build business planwith projected volume, revenues and simulated P&Ls to present a business case to the stakeholders
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent
- 6 to 8years of experience in a consulting / account management role
- At least 3years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- MS Office Understanding of Business of Customer Segments operates in
- Result Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen