Infosys – EAISSCM –Senior Consultant – JDA Sales and Operation Planning
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting teamthat helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solutionoptions and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design,architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You willalso support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-addingconsulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of theglobal landscape.
Location for this position is Westchester, IL. This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged toapply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor'sdegree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu ofevery year of education
• Atleast 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of working experience in implementing/supporting JDA S&OP
• Ensure overall integration between business requirements, technical solution, business processes, and change management plans.
• Co-develop technical integration requirements among non-JDA systems to deliver effective end-to-end integrated solution.
• Participate in the completion of business driven deliverables and directly interact with customer. •Provide thought leadership in decision making.
• Proactive governance and checkpoints to ensure quality and consistency of delivery.
• Implementation experience in JDA Sales and Operation planning, SP/DP, ESP, Fulfillment and master planning
• Provide thought leadership and makes decision independently / interact directly with customers
• Facilitate fit/gap analysis, identifies impacts and prepare training related to Supply Planning processes.
• Coordinating with the customer & offshore team to resolve queries or clarifications
• Suggest and validate various solution options for the requirements and provide technical leadership in the development / implementation project
• Strong conceptual understanding of Supplier, Manufacturer & Retailer in Supply Chain Planning.
• Knowledge on S&OP architecture, In Memory Scenario, Rough cut Capacity, Data template re-factoring.
• Strong conceptual understanding of Demand Review, New Product Review, Supply Review, Demand Supply Balancing, Financial Planning, Integrated Reconciliation , Executive Meeting
• Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills
• Application maintenance/administration ( Searches, Option Sets, database refresh, custom batch scripts, analyzing application job failures)
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods oftime. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travelmay be required as per the job requirements.