O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 237 days ago
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does online authentication today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to work on cutting edge, innovative technology such as biometrics?
• Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
• Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format
• Facilitate JAD sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems
All About You
The ideal candidate would have the following PRIMARY skills:
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation
• Prior experience with Java (J2EE) and Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with REST based web services; JSON, XML
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these SECONDARY skills:
• Experience with high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications