Consultant, Systems Analyst
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does online authentication today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to work on cutting edge, innovative technology such as biometrics?
• Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
• Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format
• Facilitate JAD sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems
All About You
The ideal candidate would have the following PRIMARY skills:
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation
• Prior experience with Java (J2EE) and Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with REST based web services; JSON, XML
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these SECONDARY skills:
• Experience with high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications