The Chief Technology Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• Automation & Orchestration: vRealize Automation /vRealize Orchestrator, Powershell & PowerCLI scripting
• Specific knowledge into parsing and manipulating JSON/XML/SOAP objects
• API VMWare (Vcenter/vAPI, VRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator), AD, WS-SOAP, REST, Data Format (CSV, XML, JSON, YAML)
• OS Platforms: Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2, Linux (Redhat)
• Cloud Platforms: VMWare vRealize suite
• Hypervisor ESX/ESXi
• Virtualization: vSphere
• Software defined networking/Nuage
• Storage VMAX, VNX, FC, FCoE
• Security Active Directory
• Networking DNS, DHCP, IPAM, VLAN/VXLAN, Virtual switch/NIC configuration, F5 BigIP
• App Lifecycle Mgmt JIRA, git/github,
• Database MSSQL
Valid Through: 2019-11-12