Consultant – Product Development (Transport and Access)
(Position may be hired at Consultant or Sr. Consultant level)
The Product Development Consultant will be responsible for developing, and managing the product lifecycle of Windstream’s Transport and Access products. This position will work closely with Product Management, IT, and Business stakeholder groups to identify strategy, process, and technology requirements to execute Windstream's evolution to provide Network as a Service and Dynamic Cloud Connectivity.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop product roadmaps and strategies.
- In support of Product roadmap, develop new products and features which provide on-demand, self-service activation and management through portals and the cloud.
- Collaborate with product managers to define high-level Statement of Need (SON) documentation.
- Collaborate with back-office and care teams to identify impacts and high-level business requirements including Service Delivery, Sales Operations, Service Assurance, and Billing.
- Collaborate and create business requirements documents as needed by Windstream support orgs (IT, Engineering, Operations, Corporate Business Process).
- Project Manage projects as needed.
- Provide Executive status updates regularly on projects, including milestones, accomplishments, next steps, risks, and issues.
- Collaborate with product managers to Life cycle manage products and services.
- Agile and Waterfall software development experience
- Business process, project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent related experience
- 8+ years of Telecom Experience
- Project management experience and/or PMP Certification
- Knowledge of Wholesale telecommunications services
- API and Portal development experience
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Wholesale Services and Products
College degree and 5-7years professional level experience with 2-3years supervisory experience; or 9+ years professional level related experience with 2-3years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experiencerequired.