O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 267 days ago
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Software EngineeringMajor Accountabilities:
*Responsible for the technical development, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of systems application software.
* Ensure existing system stability by monitoring production of systems in assigned area of expertise.
* Support for initially implemented very complex and/or highly visible production application problems may be required.
* The candidate may be required to produce technical design artifacts such as UML class and sequence diagrams. Write, test, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document programs.
* Demonstrate expertise on large scale, high available enterprise Web Applications, Web Services platforms (JAVA, J2EE, Spring DI, Spring AOP and Spring security).
* Solid working experience in developing different types of Web services API’s (SOAP and RESTful) like JAX-RPC, SOAP (JAX-WS), Restful (JAX-RS) and Micro Services.
* Good working experience in using Hibernate framework, JPA API and EJB3 for developing data access layer of J2EE Applications.
* Experienced in writing Maven/ANT scripts for continuous integration builds and deployments.
* Strong working experience in building SSO, FSSO, JAAS and SAML authentication mechanisms in large scale enterprise systems.
* Hands on working experience in exchanging the authentication and authorization data between security domains using SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language).
* Extensive experience with cryptography, Java security providers, Java key store, PKI, Certificate Authority.
* Strong working experience with ISAM (IBM Security Access Manager) security platform is more preferable.
* Broad understanding of Fine Grain and Coarse Grained security mechanisms, LDAP, Policy Directory and Active Directory technologies.
* Proficient in RDBMS like writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages.
* Extensive experience in developing Applications in WINDOWS, Unix/Linux Environments.
* Experienced in developing Applications using Eclipse and IntelliJ IDE.
* Experienced in using different development tools and products like Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye, GIT, Bit Bucket (Formally called as Stash) and Crucible for project quality.
* Good exposure in various Software Development methodologies like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile.
The person must have good written and verbal communication skills and experience working as part of a mid to large development team.
Debit, Prepaid or Processing experience a plus.
BSDegree or equivalent combination ofexperienceand formal education.
Equal Opportunity Employer