O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 268 days ago
Employee Experience is a major focus area for progressive and futuristic organizations. Employee Digital Experience team’s charter include driving strategy, thought leadership, technology delivery, measurement and governance of employee experience programs globally leveraging design thinking, user experience techniques, modern technology platforms and tools, advanced analytics and automation.
• Are you passionate in driving solutions that elevate digital experiences for Mastercard employees?
• Are you obsessed on people and excited on evolving your career with Mastercard?
• Responsible for UI development for enterprise web pages, mobile applications, chat bots, templates and components in accordance with architectural design and brand guidelines
• Must work efficiently and be able to quickly identify UX/UI issues with designs, architecture, and business requirements
• Must develop responsive UIs for seamless integration across multiple screens, including web, tablet and mobile
• Must be able to lead and deliver quick prototypes and proof of concepts.
• Must have experience working with enterprise UX standards and brand governance teams
• Must be able to integrate front end solutions with multiple data sources, including XML, JSON and APIs
• Must have a working knowledge of performance optimization measures for website/web applications to reduce the response times and hence enhancing the end user experience.
• Must be familiar with persona-driven experience development and journey mapping concepts
• Must communicate and lead effectively with multiple project teams regarding timelines and work in progress.
• Must be passionate, high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must have a working knowledge of UX/ design and development tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and prototyping tools like inVision, Axure etc
• Must be familiar with source controls concepts and technologies
• Experience with devops and automation preferred
• Must demonstrate expertise with responsive UX/UI development and mobile first design principles
• Must be able to lead integration patterns for elevating UX for O365, Salesforce applications.
• Effectively navigate MasterCard systems architecture and internal policies
• Understand advanced analytics and tagging capabilities. Lead analytics driven UX solutions like UX personalization activities and A/B tests
• Partner with tech hubs and regional business to support employee experience transformation
All about You:
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Passion on people and technology
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is requires