Consultant, Software Engineering - 2
• MasterCard Digital and Security Technologies – Fraud Intelligence team
• Our platform provides business solutions to detect, analyze, alert, and report on fraud trends
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and solve complex business problems?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
• Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day technical leadership for other developers as well as providing direct development of software
• Mentor other technical resources and assisting in evaluating candidates for new positions
• Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
• A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including JBoss, Tomcat, shell scripting, JSON, multi-threading, Maven, Linux
• Experience leading design efforts and providing technical leadership to developers
• Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, Terracotta, or Cassandra
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• Strong verbal and written communication skills'