O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 244 days ago
Are knowledgable and passionate about building new technology services and interested in sharing that knowledge and passion with others? Are you a talented engineer with a desire to help people? Are you a team player that knows how to lead, but can also take direction when in the presence of those with stronger talents and knowledge?
• Provide technical oversight for delivery of solutions across multiple scrum teams
• Develop and deliver solutions for fraud prevention as part of a scrum team and including design documents and proof of concepts.
• Offer technical leadership to ensure delivery of software capabilities with a high level of innovation, quality, and efficiency.
• Perform code reviews across multiple scrum teams to ensure strong coding principles are adhered to
• Follow and promote quality assurance processes while actively looking for opportunities to enhance standards.
• Provide technical guidance and training to the other team members.
• Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving defects, incidents, and problem tickets.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Full Stack developer with strong Java development/architecture experience.
• Proven experience as a technical lead building world class solutions on a global scale
• Working in an agile environment.
• Working with RESTful APIs and JSON
• Ability to debug server side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, kubernetes, etc.
• Knowledge of infrastructure automation
• Good knowledge of UNIX
•Experiencein implementing an automated testing framework