O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 270 days ago
Knowledge Management is MasterCard’s business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-enterprise (B2E) tool, used to promote a self-service and work deflection in both internal and external interactions.
• User interactions are delivered through a consistent, integrated, and tailored workspace of applications and information, which helps to ensure that users have access to appropriate levels of functionality and data.
• Integrated enterprise information and support drive the functionality of the platform.
• This role is a career opportunity to be a leader in delivering business solutions globally for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigor, and drive are required.
The Consultant, Software Engineering is responsible for providing technical leadership and setting design direction for the Customer Technical Communications (CTC) team, bringing both technical vision and business objectives together.
• Own the end to end delivery of key features and functions for major system enhancements including working closely with 3rd party solution providers.
• Supports the development & enhancements of Knowledge Management software and Content delivery platforms with reusable API’s that can be orchestrated and delivered across multiple delivery channels.
• Analyzes the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements.
• Identifies and when necessary, proposes variances to the architecture to accommodate project needs
• Participate in architectural decisions and product road mapping
• Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams to enable integration with both with internal and external systems ( FSSO, Salesforce, Remedy etc)
• Define and support consistent integration architecture of enterprise capabilities to maximize the opportunities of new integrations, geographies and product knowledge.
More detailed skills and experience requirements:
• Deep and broad knowledge in multiple core technologies like Java, Micro services, Work flow systems and SAS based solutions
• Lead Architecture and Design decisions for multiple projects in the department.
• Responsible for analysis, design, and development of roadmaps and implementation plans based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Ensures compatibility with existing solutions, infrastructure, services, and strategic requirements.
• Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities.
• Works with Product Owners to understand business requirements and help them understand how technology tradeoffs influence strategy.
• Good understanding of Integration frameworks related to federated Single Sign on (SAML & JWT) & API based integration.
• Define and drive Technical communications next generation solutions such as Content as Service and AI based Chabot solutions.
• Experience in creating & driving proof-of-concepts and recommending technology stacks
• Ability to present concepts, pros/cons, and weigh value to technical and business stakeholders
• Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms.
• High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed