Consultant Customer Operations – Wholesale Service Delivery
To support Cloud and Connectivity Operations (CCO) in the execution of Strategic Initiatives, Gap Analysis, Process Improvement, Business Requirements, Training, and Special Projects as required to help Cloud and Connectivity achieve its goals financially and providing the customer an exceptional experience.
Project scope may include: multiple functions within Enterprise Operations, medium LOE from IT involvement or high IT LOE with support from Sr. Consultant and Management
• Identify issues and work with internal workgroups to improve the customer experience by driving improvements and enhancing processes for Service Delivery – Order Management
o Able to provide in-depth analysis to help drive decision making for business
o Analyze daily and monthly production and quality report to identify trends, gaps and process improvement at the group and individual level
o Facilitate stakeholder and business calls for requirements of reporting and support needs.
• Leading strategic projects and initiatives.
o Partner with the business to identify Stakeholders and Core Team members. Facilitate discussions to define current state and identify gaps to get to future state. Design and document a future state plan that balances the needs of the customer with the operational efficiencies of the business
o Collaborates with other Sr Consultants/Consultants to create end to end view of processes
• Leading technology advancement
o Identify project impacts and partner with the business leaders to accurately prioritize projects with IT
o Drive Gap Analysis with IT and internal teams
o Compose IT requirements. Partner with IT to identify the best solution to meet the needs of the business
o Lead Overall UAT with the business and partner with IT to review results and mitigate as needed
§ Partner and provide direction to other support personnel
§ Manage UAT testing progress
§ Manage incident reporting including determination of workarounds, business and time impacts
§ Host Daily UAT calls and updates, participate in PMO project calls to represent the initiative as a whole
o Coordinate implementation plan, (blackout, Verification, back out, Post Support) across the entirety of the initiative
o Serve as point of contact to the business for post deployment support
o Leads a team to perform data clean up
• Leading change
o Identify training needs, compose training documentation and deliver training across the entirety of the initiative
o Creating and delivering effective communications
o Create and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates to Cloud and Connectivity Management.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Highly motivated and self-directed individual
• Ability to present to executives
• Strong project leadership skills and execution focus to drive results through performance – both at the individual level and at the team level.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Mentoring and developing Consultants and Analysts
Essential Functional and Technical Knowledge
• Deep telecommunications technical knowledge.
• Strong business domain expertise in Order Entry, Order Management, Provisioning, Circuit Design Engineering, Provisioning, and Test and Turn-Up with a proven track record of providing results.
• Knowledge of Dragonfly
College degree and 6+ years professional level experience with 1-2 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experiencedesired.