Position Title: Consultant
Position Number: 284999
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Statistical Analysis System, Python, MATLAB
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- This role will be responsible for the development of novel software tools for quantitative analysis of hyperspectral imagery supporting internal imaging projects (but not limited to image data).
- Projects stages include proof-of-concept code development, validation, refinement, and/or handoff for implementation.
- Expected knowledge will include proficiency with feature analysis and predictive modeling of multidimensional data derived from various modalities of imaging devices or sensors.
- This role also includes data analysis and modeling tasks for sensors or experimental data.
- Significant hands-on experience with statistical analysis of spectral and imaging data such as PCA, PLS, ANN, SVM, or Bayes inference is highly desired (having knowledge on deep learning, such as CNN, is a strong plus).
- Some experience basics of image acquisition, prototype construction and design of experiments is a plus.
- MATLAB and Python programming skills are highly preferred (experience on deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Keras, is a plus).
- Role will be encompass programming new analysis and modeling approaches for novel applications.
- Strong familiarity with image processing tools and object classification methods is required.
- Preferred candidates will have demonstrated experience in multispectral and/or hyperspectral data analysis, and multivariate classification, and regression methods.
- Familiarity with basic concept of version control system such as SVN or Git is preferred.
- Must be able to work in high performing teams comprised of multiple disciplines.
- Minimum education requirements M.S. (Ph.D. preferred) and 2+ years experience in Computer, Electrical, or related field.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)