Industry: Financial Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 370 days ago
Consultant, Project Management (Release Train Engineer)Overview
The Consultant, Project Management within our Operations and Technology business is primarily responsible for the overall accountability and leadership for an enterprise Agile development effort.
Core responsibility is to manage relationships and communicate with the project sponsors, senior management and a wide range of project contributors. Key to your success is identifying key barriers and actively manages all mitigation activities.
• You will play a key role in identifying and removing barriers that prohibit or inhibit reliable quality delivery within teams (internal and external)
• Facilitate multiple team delivery of features and stories through strong servant leadership
• Manage Scrum of Scrums (local and offshore scrum teams)
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Must be familiar with the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks
• Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively lead the team to align with the business objectives and schedule
• Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Mentor others.
All About You
Suitable candidates will demonstrate:
• A strong background in Agile (ideally SAFe) is essential, experience as a Scrum of Scrums is highly advantageous
• Strong communication skills to effortlessly engage with and between a technical and operational view point at all levels up to C-level
• Strong project management of large implementation of platforms, ideally with an APAC remit
• Knowledge of the Loyalty industry is highly advantageous as is experience within the payments industry
• Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
** Please note that flexible working arrangements are possible for this role, in consultation with the Hiring Manager**