Position Title: Consultant
Position Number: 269465
Location: O Fallon, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, PMP, Project Management, Project Plans, SAFe Methodology
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Consultant, PM
Duration: 12 Months
-Full stack app delivery
-AGILE and SAFe
-Managing one Sprint team and multiple other initiatives
-Flexible with early and late calls working with Global team
-Looking for thought leadership
• Information Management Services team provides data governance and data integration technology services across multiple technology domains within Client Technologies
• Capabilities supported include Metadata Management, Business Glossary, Data Quality, Data Integration – Batch and Streaming, Unstructured Data Management, other enterprise level integration and governance capabilities
• The Senior Project Management position''s primary responsibilities include overall accountability and leadership for a complex projects successful and timely implementation as well as satisfying the intended business results.
• Position is intimately embedded in application delivery team, accountable for managing story and task level deliverables in a hands on manner via daily scrums and real time collaboration with business, engineering, analysts, and testing teams.
• Identifies key barriers to a projects success and actively manages all mitigation activities.
• Do you have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, are you adaptive to change, and do you possess the through leadership to challenge status quo?
• Do you consider yourself to be an innovator, and do you enjoy the challenge of building sophisticated solutions to solve global business problems?
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Monitor and manage the project budget. Must be familiar with the system''s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks.
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
• Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Mentor more junior Project Managers.
All About You
• Strong technical acumen required, ability to understand logically how software systems interact.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, with frequently shifting priorities.
• Previous experience running a scrum team and agile ceremonies.
• General understanding of governance and data integration technologies.
• Ability to navigate relationship across multiple organizations and confidence to have difficult conversations with stakeholders.
• PMP and SAFe certification and preferred
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills.
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
• Knowledge of Client and the payments industry preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.