Consultant Location United States - Remote (location open) Functional Area Consulting Employment Status Regular
About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting in all phases of performance improvement. Our patient experience advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans. Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients’ success, and dedicated to helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient experience.
Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for a Consultant. This role will support Consulting and Professional Services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership on consulting engagements and engage in billable consulting activity in partnership with client team members.
- Structure and, as necessary, complete analytical activities using Press Ganey data assets, client data and analytical tools (e.g., Excel, Access, etc.)
- Manage evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, and collaborate with client team members to ensure effective integration with consulting and service delivery capabilities and priorities, including database production processes.
- Oversee analytic consulting projects related to patient experience strategy, Patient flow strategy and cultural strategy.
- Manage and monitor client satisfaction, and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction.
- Assists with the development, documentation and presentation of results to clients.
- Meet regularly in face-to-face meetings with client.
- Proficient in proposal writing and experience in providing sales support for consulting engagements.
- Ensure quality control of deliverables
- Mentor consultants, analysts and interns
- Drive development of thought leadership materials and new service offerings
- Seven years plus progressive healthcare provider organization and/or consulting experience
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate
- Ability to direct and motivate members of your project teams
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including ability to positively interact with executives, providers and staff at all levels
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Must have significant knowledge of health care strategy and market trends
- Clinical Nursing background preferred
- Strong knowledge of and application of healthcare research resources
- Advanced Word, Power Point and Excel skills required, Access skills desired
- Willingness to travel 60-70%
- Masters degree in health policy and administration, public policy, public health, or business administration with a health care focus preferred
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.