Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for a Consultant. This role will support Consulting and Professional Services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership on consulting engagements and engage in billable consulting activity in partnershipwith client team members.
- Structure and, as necessary, complete analytical activities using Press Ganey data assets, client data and analytical tools (e.g., Excel, Access, etc.)
- Manage evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, and collaboratewith client team members to ensure effective integration with consulting and service delivery capabilities and priorities, including databaseproduction processes.
- Oversee analytic consulting projects related to patient experience strategy, Patient flow strategy and cultural strategy.
- Manage and monitor client satisfaction, and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction.
- Assists with the development, documentation and presentation of results to clients.
- Meet regularly in face-to-face meetings with client.
- Proficient in proposal writing and experience in providing salessupport for consulting engagements.
- Ensure quality control of deliverables
- Mentor consultants, analysts and interns
- Drive development of thought leadership materials and new service offerings
- Seven years plus progressive healthcare provider organization and/or consulting experience
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate
- Ability to direct and motivate members of your project teams
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including ability to positively interact with executives, providers and staff at all levels
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Must have significant knowledge of health care strategy and market trends
- Clinical Nursing background preferred
- Strong knowledge of and application of healthcare research resources
- Advanced Word, Power Point and Excel skills required, Access skills desired
- Willingness to travel60-70%
- Masters degree in health policy and administration, public policy, public health, or business administration with a health care focus preferred