Microsoft is seeking standard and senior level Consultants specializing in
one or more of Microsoft Secure solutions. These solutions include Identity and Access Management, Information Protection, Threat Protection, and Security Management.
In this customer facing role, you will partner with the Account Delivery team and other members of the Services Organization to engage with technology decision makers striving to understand their challenges and creatively achieve their greatest objectives.
Microsoft Consultants serve as deep technical advisors to customers and deliver unique value by deploying and increasing the consumption and productivity of Cloud Services for our Enterprise Customers.
This is a customer facing role that draws upon all resources at Microsoft to advise and consult on the use of Microsoft technologies.
- A minimum of five years of technical proficiency deploying Microsoft Windows Server, Windows desktop, Identity or System Center products
- A minimum of two or more years of Practical, hands-on experience in investigating interactive computer network exploitation cases, ideally in performing incident response
- Excellent understanding of Windows internals and where trace evidence can be found.
- Experience with Networking, Firewalls, and Multifactor Authentication such as smartcards.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory.
- Experience with Power Shell scripting and automation.
- Excellent knowledge of protocols including use of problem solving tools, scripting, diagnostic tools, and log analysis.
- Security+, CISSP certification or other relevant security certification.
- Strong understanding of security updates, third party patches and vulnerability remediation tools and procedures.
- Experience with IPsec, PKI, and LDAP.
- Familiarity with determined adversaries' techniques and how malicious software persists on victim systems.
- Experience with Security Identity Services, auditing and credential theft mitigation practices.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and technical writing skills
- Planning and deployment experience across the MS Secure Framework Identity:
- Provide protection at the front door, simplify access to devices and apps, stay safe in the cloud
Information Protection: Customize information protections policies, accelerate your path to compliance, automatically protect your sensitive data, understand how users access data files and software as a service (SaaS) apps
- Threat Protection: Built-in, not bolted on, Protect your organization, Detect threats with intelligence, Rapidly respond
Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.