Are you passionate about using technology to solve some of the toughest problems facing the largest companies and government agencies around the world?
Do you love to solve problems and help customers to achieve their business goals? If so, this is a phenomenal opportunity for you. You will be working with customers, partners and other Microsoft team members in designing, building, implementing, and optimizing large enterprise solutions/environments, helping to lead them to success in partnership with Microsoft Services.
As a Microsoft Consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, workshop, troubleshooting, assessment, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. Person in this position should be able to focus on deep experience with technologies.
• Engage in senior level business and/or technology decision maker discussions related to project objectives, business process, requirements and provide perspective on recommended technical approach (Senior Con)
• Develop and understanding of customer business requirements and project objectives; Design and deliver technical solutions to meet business requirements.
• Ensure solutions align with the intent of the architecture allowing for clear build test specifications and development of operations guides for the customer. Ensure developed solutions use Microsoft standards
• Develop integration tests & other gate criteria that align with business requirements & project plan while using Microsoft standards to ensure a stable solution, predictable support
• Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues. Review engagement to identify shared areas of improvement & communicate to customer
• 3+ years’ experience in IT consulting, development/deployment, network operations and software support
• Ability to work independently cross collaboration working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
• Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships
• Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
• Ability to apply product & technology knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
• Desired experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
• Desired experience with development technologies, including architecting and implementing quality software code leveraging the latest Microsoft, open-source technologies, and/or cloud technologies to solve customers’ most difficult challenges
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience
• The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Security Clearance and be able to obtain a DoD clearance at the level sought by our customers when required for the role. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.