Infosys is seeking a Consultant
you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. Required Qualifications Consultant:
Preferred Qualifications Consultant:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Location for this position is Any Where in USA or be willing to relocate to the area of work location. This position may require travel.
- At least 4 years of experience in either one of the following technology skills
- SAP/ORACLE/Infrastructure/ ......
- in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.