Tracking Code 771-180
By joining Forsythe, a Sirius company - you will help clients make smart IT investment decisions that deliver real results. Whether it’s securing data, managing risk, lowering costs or improving performance, you will work side by side with our Fortune 1000 clients on their data center and business needs.
With Forsythe Data Centers, you have the opportunity to be part of a company that is bringing to market the first facility of its kind with private, secure, and cloud-ready data center suites. The new facility houses a technology evaluation center where clients can see their planned solution in action.
Visit our case studies page to learn more about how we help our clients.
We are currently looking for Consultant I to join our Managed Services Group department in Mississauga, Canada.
The Consultant I performs ongoing client support for complex technical performance issues and develops recommendations to ensure adherence to service level agreements and customer service excellence. The Consultant I may specialize in a particular discipline and continues to develop a platform of technical expertise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage complex technical questions and ticket escalations and monitor system performance.
- Identify and make recommendations on technical deficiencies, service performance issues, product utilization, bugs, and enhancements.
- Recommends process improvement in order to drive efficiencies and reduction of the average troubleshooting time.
- Develop customized reports and presentations, and provide technical knowledge transfer and analysis to clients on performance status, trends, and metrics.
- Perform ongoing analysis and system testing of new system releases, upgrades, and/or patches to supported technologies.
- Monitor the ticket queue, as necessary.
- Develop best practices, strategies, methodologies, documentation and templates suitable for use by other Consultants and Analysts.
- Attend training sessions or shadowing activities, and obtain industry related certifications as determined by the Manager.
- Mentor junior-level analysts and serve as escalation point for their technical related issues.
- Security is every employee’s responsibility, if you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Forsythe Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
3-5 years of experience (See education requirements):
- Direct system engineering or support experience involving hardware, software and services at an enterprise level for at least one product lines in the designated Forsythe practice.
- Direct involvement in working with internal and external teams to implement and troubleshoot complex configuration hardware, software and services.
- Direct experience presenting ideas and solutions to clients and adapting presentation style to fit particular client situations.
Broad knowledge of company products and services, testing methodology, and system troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge within area of specialization and continues to develop and expand technical skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Check Point: CCSA, CCSE: Cisco; CCNA, CCNP, SFCP, SFCIRP CCIE; Blue Coat: BCCPA, BCCPE; Palo Alto: ACE, PCNSE; QRadar, SANS GCIA, GCIH, QRadar CSC, LogRythm, SIEM technologies
- Four or more technical certifications in the designated Forsythe practice, required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year College or university in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology related field and has 3 years of experience; OR
- Holds technical certifications for at least three technologies for which Forsythe provides managed security services and has 3 years of equivalent experience; OR
- Has 5 years of IT Support experience in a client-focused environment, and/or working in security operations center.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
- Ability to travel up to 10% nationwide.
- General Office Activities
Security is every employee’s responsibility.
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Forsythe is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled