Consultant - Field Sales Operations
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Consultant.Field Sales Operations the Consultant is responsible for supporting assigned field sales leaders and teams. The individual is responsible for developing collaborative partnerships with assigned leaders to ensure compliance and proper utilization of Ricoh's sales strategy, processes and tools.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for gathering feedback from the Sales Leaders and reps on existing reporting processes and dashboards to improve consistency, efficiency and effectiveness
- Collects, analyzes CRM metrics and sales performance data in order to increase sales productivity and drive compliance for key performance indicators
- Responsible for research, identification and analysis of barriers identified for the field sales leaders and reps.
- Responsible for working with various tools and data sources to gather data to develop programs and initiatives to drive ZBA growth.
- Completes regular reviews of business operations to evaluate process performance, solicits input from voice of the field and provides two-way communication and feedback to sales leaders.
- Strategizes with Sales Leaders through monthly/quarterly reviews to develop and deploy appropriate resources and/or solutions to ensure execution of the Sales Strategy, Process and Tools challenging those ideas and thought processes as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with manager and cross functional teams on field sales initiatives, deployment and training of new functionality of Sales Strategy, Process and Tools.
- Responsible for understanding and communicating the Field Sales Coverage Guide with Sales Leaders.
- Engages and collaborates in the development of sales initiatives, processes and strategies.
- Responsible for driving consistent communication of Ricoh initiatives (ie. Ricoh Sales Process, Go-to-Market Strategy) with Sales Leaders.
- In partnership with Design Consultants, responsible for the completion and inspection of territory analysis, sales coverage, and sales headcount providing recommendations to Sales Leaders related to misalignments.
- Project Manage the territory design and responsible for ensuring the execution of territory changes working with appropriate sales operations resources.
- Assists in the execution of changes to direct sales go to market strategy. (ie. evaluation of new geographies and new market segments).
- Participates in Sales leadership meetings as a Sales Operations business partner.
- Provide input to Sr Managers on future SFA enhancements based on feedback from the field.
- Provides direction and support on equitable assignments of sales force quotas, ensuring quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Maintains knowledge of all areas and sales drivers of business unit -- strategy, comp, quotas, training, comp, field management.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Sales Strategy, Process and Tools
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or equivalent 5+ years in related field
- 5+ years experience in marketing or sales administration
- CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics) experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Req Number 17-05148