A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Senior Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements. Specifically, this role is focused on advising clients on technology to drive results within credit card disputes and chargebacks for the financial services industry.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage experience with credit card disputes and chargebacks to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Smart BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 500 customers include the world’s largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega’s applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.