Grandin Solutions, a consulting firm specializing in accounting, finance, internal audit & risk, and technology, is seeking talented and enthusiastic Consultants. Grandin Solutions has a local market focus that allows Consultants to work with clients close to home.
- Do you want to work for a firm where your extensive business experience is highly valued?
- Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to work with large and mid-size public and private clients on challenging projects?
- Do you have a passion for client service and willingness to put client needs first?
- Do you want a dedicated sales team working for you so that the next interesting project is waiting when the engagement ends?
Ideal candidates will have 7+ years of industry and/or consulting/ public accounting experience with two or more of the following skillsets:
- Corporate Accounting (Controller, Accounting Manager, Senior Accountant)
- SEC Reporting (CPA a plus)
- Operational/Cost Accounting
- Finance/FP&A (Finance Manager, Financial Analyst)
- Internal Audit (CIA a plus)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Systems Expert
- Project Management (PMP a plus)
- Business Analyst
Attributes of Consultants include a dedication to superior client service and operational delivery, the ability to solve problems and to think in complex and changing situations, strong communication skills, and a commitment to helping Grandin Solutions grow in Cincinnati.