Responsible for producing actionable analysis in response to a business problem in support of multiple products and lines of business including Consumer Card and Deposits. Develops and automates control reporting and interchange processing. Responds quickly to reporting requests for teammates. Prepare and maintain documentation to ensure requirements are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
Core responsibilities of the open position include:
- Ongoing execution of SAS code in support of multiple control and Interchange processes, including the coding, testing and documenting needs
- Providing back up support for execution of other processes
Enterprise Role Overview:
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degreepreferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- 5 years of proven SAS experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to execute processes end to end, including the identification of processing risks, identification of opportunities/efficiencies, and execution of audits and controls
- Detailed oriented, ability to handle multiple priorities with acute attention to detail
- Communicates effectively; Demonstrates high level of verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Proven Collaboration and Teamwork skills, to work directly with Strategy Owners, teammates and managers to ensure accurate and controlled execution
- Flexibility to adjust schedules to meet SLA’s when necessary
- Proficiency with SAS/SQL (ex. SAS Grid, SQL, DB2, Teradata)
- Familiarity with the Deposit and Card Products & data elements available within Teradata
- Regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions
- Flexibility with schedule based on business needs.
Job number: 17075747