? Good understanding of consulting practices, solution conceptualization and current technology concepts combined with software development lifecycle experience
? Excellent client interaction, strong analytical and presentation skills, out-of-the-box thinking and leadership skills
? Experience in identifying opportunities, proposal writing, responding to RFI, RFP and RFQs, enhancing solution offerings and go-to-market strategies
? Good knowledge of financial services, insurance, telecom domains will be an added advantage
? Strong presentation skills
? Strong communication and interpersonal skills
? Ability to prioritize and multi-task
? Experience in preparing documentation of business requirements, analysis, and functions
? Effective problem solving skills
? Ability to build strong client relationships
Roles & Responsibilities
- Interviewing client?s employees, senior management team and other stakeholders
- Lead focus groups and facilitating workshops
- Capturing business requirements and functional requirements for implementation projects
- Support implementation teams in full SDLC lifecycle as a domain consultant.
- Identifying issues and forming hypothesis.
- Preparing business proposals / presentations
- Formulating and implementing recommendations/solutions
- Ensuring that the client receives the assistance needed to implement the recommendations / solutions
- Playing a larger leadership role in the management of client relationships
- Help with pre-sales support
Experience and Qualifications
? Over 6+ years of operational consulting, IT consulting experience with focus on experience design, content management, digital marketing portals, Telecom, Insurance etc.
? It is preferable for the consultant to have some experience in telco industry with experience capturing requirements and designing software in the telco domain.
? The individual should be flexible to travel in the APAC region.