- The Marketing Director, Distribution Partner Marketing, works with the Sr. Director and team to develop and manage the overall Distribution Partner marketing strategy, including go-to-market plans. Manages the execution of these plans for Strategic Distribution Partners and aligned business segments and markets to drive member acquisition, retention and growth. Works with various business and marketing partners to create and execute plans on a regional and/or national level, across multiple touch points.
- Leads development and implementation of overall Distribution Partner marketing strategy, including brand strategy, value proposition, messaging platform, performance metrics, monitoring and evaluation.
- Works with Sr. Director to direct data & analytics, market research and competitive intelligence activities to determine how information impacts sales and marketing activities and strategy development.
- Works with Sr. Director and Data & Analytics, Enterprise Intelligence and Informatics to analyze and interpret internal data and trends, market and competitor information; identifies underlying drivers of change and trends as base for future scenarios.
- Collaborates with Marketing Manager(s) to develop and manage program-specific strategies and projects to drive growth and retention through private Exchanges, open enrollment, direct marketing, product marketing, cross-sell, events, sponsorships, etc.
- With program/project manager, establishes and manages cross-functional project teams and meetings, acts as liaison between various business and marketing constituents on a day-to-day basis to ensure alignment of overall business plans and activities.
- Partners with various marketing partners to develop and deploy strategic market solutions that help the business achieve their goals ensuring all work is on strategy and meeting client expectations.
- Leads key distribution marketing projects and cross-functional workgroups, such as a new initiative with Strategic Partnerships, Community Activation & Local Marketing (CALM) and Marketing Technology (MarTech) to evaluate current state distribution partner communications and digital experience to create an improved future state.
- Stays current on business objectives and industry practices; identifies and anticipates industry trends; develops alternative courses of action and recommends strategic direction of Marketing and business partners.
Interacts with Senior Management in effective dialogue
10+ years experience.
3-7+ years of experience as SME
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Marketing/ is desired
Communications/ is desired
Leadership/ is desired
Sales/ is desired
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Functional - Leadership/Lead a major product launch/1-3 Years
Functional - Project Management/Plan management/1-3 Years
Functional - Project Management/Project Leader/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/4-6 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/4-6 Years/End User