O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 246 days ago
The Shared Components and Security Solutions BizOps team is looking for a DevOps Engineer who can help us build our CI/CD pipeline and lead Mastercard in DevOps automation and best practices.
- Are you a CI/CD geek who loves all things automation?
- Do you have a low tolerance for manual work and look to automate everything you can?
Mastercard is seeking an engineer with experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef. Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort is required.
Business Operations is leading the DevOps transformation at Mastercard through our tooling and by being an advocate for change& standards throughout the development, quality, release, and product organizations. We need team members with an appetite for change and pushing the boundaries of what can be done with automation. Experience in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships is a must.
- Design, implement, and enhance our deployment automation based on Chef. We need proven experience writing chef recipes/cookbooks as well as designing and implementing an overall Chef based release and deployment process.
- Use Jenkins to orchestrate builds as well as link to Sonar, Chef, Maven, Artifactory, etc. to build out the CI/CD pipeline.
- Support deployments of code into multiple lower environments. Supporting current processes needed with an emphasis on automating everything as soon as possible.
- Design and implement a Git based code management strategy that will support multiple environment deployments in parallel. Experience with automation for branch management, code promotions, and version management is a plus.
- We support many different stakeholders.Experiencein dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency is needed.