Consultant Biz Ops - CMDB Engineering
Job Description Summary
• The Biz Ops Consultant – CMDB Engineering position supports ITSM Service Transition activities including the migration to a new ITSM tool.
• The primary responsibility is technical support of the BMC Remedy CMDB and Discovery applications.
• Coordination across teams (eg – asset management, vendors) to achieve objectives.
• Do you have strong listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills?
• Do you have sound organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills?
• Do poses strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships?
• Implement, configure and support BMC Atrium CMDB and ADDM/Discovery
• Perform tool administration and process configurations: CMDB and integrations with Incident, Problem, Change
• Implement and support of Service Blueprints, Product Catalogs, Service Definitions and Application Modeling in Atrium CMDB
• Apply product fixes, hot fixes, patches and configuration changes to support the business processes
• Manages complex resolutions, and helps develop solutions to complex problems
• Have a background in process improvement
• Demonstrated leadership skills
All About You
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining the BMC Remedy ITSM tool, CMDB, and BMC Discovery
• Understanding of the BMC Common Data Model and experience extending the CMDB data model
• Experience writing patterns utilizing BMCs TPL scripting language
• Demonstrated and thorough understanding of ITIL Foundation and practices
• Effective at working independently once provided clear guidance
• Strong requirements gathering and analytical skills
• Solid Operations andinfrastructure componentunderstanding as well as the relationships among them