Infosys – Consultant - US - Business Analyst
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Consultant, you will Lead engagements at banking and capital market firms to address some of the pressing issues faced in the industry related to Risk and Compliance, Anti-Fraud, Enterprise Risk, Credit and Market Risk Management. This includes areas such Trade Surveillance, Regulatory Reporting, Regulatory Compliance (e.g., Dodd Frank), Enterprise GRC/RCSA, etc. Provide consulting , design and development services to our clients. Collaborate with other streams including technology delivery streams across Infosys and clients organization, to deliver a compelling value proposition to the client. Support business development activities. Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience in Information technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis and Consulting in the domain of Wholesale banking, Consumer banking, Mortgage, or Private Wealth
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis and Consulting Skills
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
This position entails sitting at a desk or work station for many hours at one time and involves client interfacing either by phone, email or in-person