At Avtex our Consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Avtex 360 model as a guide, our consultants take clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a Consultant at Avtex, you will be working with a dynamic team to apply the Avtex 360 model and best practices to deliver world-class solutions to our clients. At the same time, you’ll experience support for your personal and professional growth.
- Develops, modifies, and implements applications and system across the Microsoft technology stack to deliver best-in-class solutions for our clients.
- Maintains and supports solutions by addressing issues and determining the need for enhancements.
- Develops sustainable business relationships with clients, gaining increased knowledge of their needs and challenges to implement effective solutions through Avtex offerings.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account. Documents and escalates any project issues promptly to project leadership team.
- May assume leadership responsibilities on small projects. For example, may assist the team manager with project identification and assignment as needed. Ensures consultants are aware of timelines associated with assigned tasks.
- May participate in solution development and deployment as specified in the project proposal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies, preferably in a professional services environment.
- 1-3 years’ experience with full life cycle development utilizing object-oriented design in a project based environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 highly preferred.
- Rich understanding of the .NET Framework, dotnet core a plus.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Web Development Platforms;
- Experience using Visual Studio and source control (Git, Team Foundation Server, or Microsoft Dev Ops).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, Microsoft’s Entity Framework or NHibernate, Content Management Systems, and Software Development Patterns.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Developer (MCSD) Certification a plus.
- Ability to travel to business and customer locations up to 30%.
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.