About the Practice
Citrin Cooperman’s Strategy & Business Transformation practice helps mid-market companies maximize their value and achieve the goals of their owners. We combine traditional management consulting practices in strategy, operations, technology, and talent to deliver high-impact projects to our clients. We pride ourselves on creating an innovative consulting model for mid-market companies that can move quickly, iterate effectively, and ultimately help our clients execute and see the results in their businesses.
What you will do
You will lead and deliver medium to large projects or components of large, complex client engagements primarily focused on systems in the construction industry. These projects will include managing the execution of business process, systems, and organizational transformation projects as well as acting as a subject matter expert advising clients on these topics. You will build and manage project plans, create and run project portfolio management efforts, and work to become a trusted advisor to mid and senior-level client staff.
We work with middle-market companies from $50M to $500M in revenue. Many of our clients are family owned, founder-run, or private equity portfolio companies. We are looking for someone with experience in the Fortune 500 but who understands (or is enthusiastic to learn) how the concepts are effectively applied to these clients.
- Between 8-12 years of experience with a consulting firm delivering software implementation programs for construction companies
- Management experience with project planning, process design, system design, interfacing with executives and boards of directors, and developing follow-on work.
- Familiar with multiple construction industry software solutions that include core accounting, financial reporting, job accounting, field management, estimating and bidding, content management, and reporting
- Project management for several full-lifecycle implementations, preferably of different construction packages like Viewpoint, CMIC, Sage 300 or larger packages like Oracle, SAP, or IFS
- Knowledge of common business intelligence/analytics practices and tools and how they are best applied to the construction industry
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data and synthesize findings in common business language
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Superior organization skills with the ability and desire to balance multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time
- Deep understanding of change management practices, particularly stakeholder analysis and communications
- Ability to develop business through both existing relationships and net new selling. Must be a active networker with established executive and/or private equity relationships in their geography
- A desire to work collaboratively, a natural ability to network, and a great sense of humor
- Experience with a consulting practice of a Big 4 accounting firm or a Big 3 consultancy
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Broad understanding of the use of enterprise systems in large organizations and trends in cloud applications, system integration, and mobile technologies
- Familiarity with or certifications in Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
Requisition ID : 1169