Construction Superintendent: Traveling
5 - 7 years experience • Construction
Construction Superintendent - Traveling
We are a growing privately held Construction Company specializing in retail, commercial, industrial and interior construction projects. As we grow, we are always looking to add qualified applicants that can make an impact within our organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish and maintain Safety in accordance to company and industry standards.
- Studies plans and specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction
- Review all drawings, i.e. shop, architectural, structural, etc. when they are issued to the field and coordinate and maintain a current set at all times- Coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from pre-start-up to completion. Schedule work, including subcontractors and owner vendors.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience in commercial, retail, or industrial build experience
- Ability to Work to Plan & Specification and to clearly covey conflict and omissions via the RFI process
- Previous Ground Up experience - Detail-oriented Computer/ Technology-literate. Understand and drives quality control- OSHA 10 Hour
So, if you are a skilled Construction Superintendent, pleaseapply today!
If you are a good fit for the Construction Superintendent position, and have a background that includes:
retail, commercial, industrial or remodels, OSHA and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades