Weston Solutions, Inc. is looking for Site Managers to support our construction programs. The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for setting expectations for Weston personnel and any supporting subcontractors or general contractors with respect to scheduling, installation and testing requirements. Other responsibilities include project status review, daily site reports, team, subcontractor and client relations, and various other responsibilities as necessary to ensure construction completion and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- BS plus 9 years' experience or equivalent experience in construction management.
- Ability to fully comprehend construction contract documents and details, along with a solid understanding of construction principals and techniques.
- OSHA Construction Safety (30 hour) training.
- QC Certified in Red Cross First Aid and CPR.
- Certification preferred.
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER and 8 Hour HAZWOPER site supervisor training preferred, but not required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Secret Clearance is a plus, but not required.
- Within his or her specialty, is responsible for various field activities including site management and report preparation of that area of specialty on projects.
- Maintain up-to-date techniques insuring the credibility of technical assignment.
- Coordinate daily activities with other professionals and field personnel.
- Provide technical supervision and assistance to insure that project activities are technically valid and results are coordinated for added continuity and control.
- Prepare the sections of proposals relating to his or her area of specialty with regard to scope, man-hours, and equipment needed.
- Be familiar with potential hazards (safety and health) associated with project activities and advise safety manager of procedures to mitigate.
- Acting as a working leader, serves to coordinate all technical activities in an efficient manner to insure that the project requirements and deadlines are met.
- Act as liaison with other professionals and field personnel to accomplish the efficient and smooth implementation of project directives.
- Serve as leader of the field teams and be capable of assisting the team in completing the required tasks. All field operations, timetables, field budgets are under his/her control.