National Developer/Builder specializing in commercial and retail construction is searching for a Retail Construction Superintendent for projects throughout SW FL.
These projects are approximately a 50/50 split of ground-up vs. renovation.
This person will supervise multiple projects at a time.
Qualified candidates from the Midwest to the Southeastern U.S. are encouraged to apply. Reasonable relocation expenses to the Sarasota area will be paid.
This position will be directly responsible for organizing, supervising, maintaining schedules, planning, and coordinating field operations on a daily basis to maximize cost efficiency and direct subcontractors.
- This position requires at least 5years of experience working as a Superintendent on ground-up commercial, retail, or mixed-use construction for a Developer/Builder, CM, or GC. A strong background in retail projects is a plus.
- Residential or high-rise construction experience will not be considered.
- Candidates with experience working as an owner’s rep. or for an A/E firm will not be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of all building trades disciplines is required.
- Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.