This position requires 5+ years' experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent; school experiencepreferred.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities of Superintendent:
- Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform and document quality control inspections.
- Communicate with project team regarding RFI's and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Perform weekly site meetings to ensure job site safety, health, and environmental quality standards are followed.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate with project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily site reports.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
- Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.